Listen To This Post
Respara, located in one of LA’s most distinguished neighborhoods, Brentwood, is slated to open to residents in Fall 2022. The collection of residences is comprised of 54 private retreats, each offering an intimate living experience.
With leasing already underway, Respara offers one-, two- and three-bedroom residences starting at $6,600/month and ranging from 845 to 1,978 square feet. Located in a secluded cul-de-sac at the intersection of Dunstan Way and Barrington Avenue, Respara is surrounded by 400 acres of green space.
The development features elevated mid-century modern design, the latest in smart-home technology and outdoor spaces where residents can relax. Residents can expect spacious, open floor plans, white oak flooring, custom Italian cabinetry, walk-in closets, floor-to-ceiling glass sliders leading to expansive terraces, custom white oak Italian vanities with Italian quartz, and calacatta trevi countertops. The development also offers over 10,000 square feet of amenities and personalized services including:
- Numerous wellness facilities including an indoor fitness lab, serene resident lounge, palm tree lined swimming pool and jacuzzi, and private cabanas for resident relaxation and lounging.
- State of the art technology featuring mesh WiFi allowing for full smart home technology integration, electric vehicle charging stations, a private cinema room, an integrated resident app, and a full-service conference room.
- Dedicated Resident Ambassador team to provide services including mail and package delivery, in-home grocery delivery, dining reservations, car detailing services, dry cleaning and housekeeping, as well as bike and surfboard rentals.
- Tranquil spaces such as a 70-foot interior courtyard, perfect for outdoor yoga classes, a secluded garden for meditation and breathwork exercises and a special treatment room for resident facials, massages, or IV drip therapy.
- Convenient, walkable access to Brentwood’s shops, restaurants, athletic studios, and entertainment destinations.
- Exclusive partnerships, such as home delivery of cold pressed juice from local establishment, Pressed Juicery, medical concierge services from Sollis Health and customized personal training from Royal Personal Trainers in Beverly Hills.
“Respara is bringing an entirely new caliber of living to the westside of Los Angeles, offering a healthy balance of serenity coupled with the vibrancy of the surrounding coastal cities. Residents can expect a one-of-a-kind living experience that feels like the comfort of home, the adventure of a vacation, and the warmth of exceptional hospitality,” said developer Hugh Evans III in a statement.
Respara is being developed by Evans and partner Chris Liebes, both longtime local real estate developers. Leading hospitality management company, Align Residential will lease and operate the project.