Perspire Sauna Studio, one of the fastest-growing sauna franchise brands specializing in full-spectrum infrared and red-light therapy (RLT), is entering the new year with 11 new studios in development across the brand’s home state of California. The majority of the new locations are set to open between this summer and spring of 2024.
This expansion from as north as Chico down to San Clemente stems from several agreements with both franchisees who are new to the brand, and veteran franchisees like Maria Kirgan. With locations already in Dana Point and Laguna Niguel, Kirgan is planning to open her newest Perspire Sauna Studio in San Clemente this February.
“I’ve received such a warm welcome since I opened my first studio more than four years ago, which saw great success as health is always top of mind especially here in Southern California,” Kirgan said in a statement. “I’m excited to continue to grow and meet the demand for healthier living by introducing San Clemente to the benefits of Perspire Sauna Studio.”
Markets in California that can expect to get their first, second, or even third Perspire Sauna Studio include:
- San Clemente (anticipated opening: Early 2023)
- Irvine-Orchard Hills (anticipated opening: Summer 2023)
- Berkeley (anticipated opening: Summer 2023)
- Calabasas/Porter Ranch (anticipated opening: Summer 2023)
- Chico (anticipated opening: Summer 2023)
- Manhattan Beach (anticipated opening: Spring 2024)
- Brentwood (anticipated opening: Spring 2024)
- Laguna Woods (anticipated opening: Spring 2024)
- West Hollywood/Studio City (anticipated opening: Spring 2024)
- Venice (anticipated opening: Spring 2024)
- West San Jose (anticipated opening: Spring 2024)
“We’re thrilled to start 2023 building off that same momentum that brought us a record expansion in 2022,” said Lex Gascon, Vice President of Marketing for Perspire Sauna Studio. “With the growing popularity of the wellness industry and following the success we’ve already seen so much of in California, we look forward to continuing to develop in the state where it all began.”