Listen To This Post
Everytable continues to grow throughout Southern California, with a set of new locations coming to Los Angeles by the end of the year.
The fast-growing Southern California micro-chain aims to correct fast-food culture with healthier options at the same price. The restaurants feature fresh food that is priced based on the income level of the community. Owner Sam Polk has plans to add 16 new locations by the end of the year, bringing the Los Angeles total to 25 locations. You can see the locations and when they will be opening below.
Polk founded a non-profit called Feast in 2013 to address food-related health issues in South Los Angeles. The non-profit began helping family food providers make healthy choices through nutrition education, cooking classes, free produce, and support groups. Two years later, Polk opened the first Everytable to bring healthy food to the masses. On top of offering more nutritious options that don’t cost an arm and a leg, the micro-chain also provides a subscription-based delivery.
“In Los Angeles, we want at least 400 restaurants,” Polk told Restaurant Business Online last year. “Wherever you go in L.A., there will be an Everytable restaurant around. And Everytable vending machine in offices, apartment buildings, universities, hospitals, mechanics shops. Our plan is to have at least 10,000 of those around the Los Angeles area. We’ll be completely ubiquitous.”
- MLK – 1030 W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Suite 103 – Nov. 8
- Los Feliz – 1915 N Hillhurst – Nov. 18
- Monterey Park – 2272 S Atlantic Blvd – Sept. 27
- Venice Blvd – 10419 W. Venice Blvd Suite 101-A – Nov. 12
- Pico Rivera – 8602 Whittier Blvd – Oct. 4
- Inglewood – 10011 Hawthorne Blvd Unit 104B – Nov. 12
- Santa Monica – 11049 Santa Monica Blvd Suite A – Nov. 5
- Bellflower – 9747 Alondra Blvd – Nov. 4
- Van Nuys – 7048 Sepulveda Blvd – Nov. 10
- Torrance – 1662 (1630) Sepulveda Blvd – Sept. 27
- Van Nuys – 6738 Balboa Blvd – Oct. 17
- Long Beach – PCH – 1001 E. Pacific Coast Hwy – Dec. 30
- Long Beach – Broadway – 421 W. Broadway – Nov. 11
- Azusa – 858 E Alosta Ave – Sept. 23
- Northridge – 9002 Tampa Ave – Oct. 4
- Chatsworth – 9847 N Mason Ave – Nov. 24